Em & D12

Don't you think Eminem fabricated his band and their history? I mean it looks like he out to do the whole Jesus/Diciples, Tupac/Outlawz thing. Like he thought 'I gotta hire a band and get me some followers cause I'm not gonna last long'.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
-Daniel- said:
Don't you think Eminem fabricated his band and their history? I mean it looks like he out to do the whole Jesus/Diciples, Tupac/Outlawz thing. Like he thought 'I gotta hire a band and get me some followers cause I'm not gonna last long'.

Sorry but no.
Any more Eminem hating threads in here.
It's starting to feel like the old board again.
Rename "streethop" to "I hate Eminem" please.

Initially D-12 was 6 dudes minus Eminem. He wasn't in the band, but they were going to be signed to his Shady Label. Then one of the members, Bugz, got shot to death and Marshall replaced him. Simple as that. You're just taking this shit too far up your ass...I mean head.

-Daniel- said:
whoa i see wut ur tryna do...but no...leave it to the pro's ....

There's an album called "The Underground EP" from I think right after Eminem made Infinite. It's old as dirt, and I don't even think Em was an official member back then because this was made with Bugs still alive. Anyway, it's like a 10 song EP and Em is on at least 5 songs. So Em does know these guys from way back, but yeah, keep reaching.

Besides, even if the "band" was made up, Eminems putting a million or 2 in strangers pockets, so what's the big whop? But that's neither hear nor there because they go way back.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.