Elzhi

THEV1LL4N

what is it like? any good?

i remember i downloaded something from elzhi which released in 2008. listened to it once and cant remember if i liked it or not.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^If you look at the thread SiGh quoted, I still hold the exact same opinion on Elzhi.

To me, he's like Sean Price. Dope multis, rhymes, all that...but it doesn't engage me as a listener.

masta247

Staff member
yeah, Elzhi has nothing on Sean Price. He has good flow but he's not that interesting to listen to while Sean Price is one of the most entertaining rappers. I even made a thread about what Sean does, whenever he kicks in it sounds like a whole different, better song even if his lyrics are just dumb and off point.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I meant what it does to me as a listener. Both of them do the same. What they say is technically dope, but it doesn't engage me as a listener. I didn't mean that their flows and lyrics or subject matter are similar, but just what they do to me when I listen to them and that is, they put me to sleep.

masta247

Staff member
It's strange that you find Sean Price boring.
People either love him for his wordplay and flow or hate him because he pretty much talks about random things but I thought that he always sparks rather intense feelings.

I'd agree about Elzhi since that's exactly what I feel while listening to him but the only connection I see between them is that they have nice flow. However I wouldn't compare Elzhi to Sean P in that matter.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.