Elton John keen to create hip-hop album; 50 Cent wants a part

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Elton John is looking to build on his previous foray into the hip-hop world after being sampled by Eminem for last years 2pac track; "Ghetto Gospel". Now it seems he wants to create a whole album.

Already 50 Cent is putting in his bid for a collaboration. "Elton John has incredible talent," he said. "Actually he was meant to come out and record some stuff with me, but it didn't happen. Maybe in the future."

Meanwhile, the rapper has taken to calling himself the "George W. Bush of hip hop. Nobody likes me, but I'm still gonna run it for the next four years," he explains.

Pittsey said:
"George W. Bush of hip hop. Nobody likes me, but I'm still gonna run it for the next four years," he explains.
Run it into the ground. 50 Cent is such a whore. He wants to be a part of everything, as long as they pay him well. Remember him wanting to executive produce Pac's shit? Yeah...

Pittsey said:
Elton John is looking to build on his previous foray into the hip-hop world after being sampled by Eminem for last years 2pac track; "Ghetto Gospel". Now it seems he wants to create a whole album.

Already 50 Cent is putting in his bid for a collaboration. "Elton John has incredible talent," he said. "Actually he was meant to come out and record some stuff with me, but it didn't happen. Maybe in the future."

Meanwhile, the rapper has taken to calling himself the "George W. Bush of hip hop. Nobody likes me, but I'm still gonna run it for the next four years," he explains.
OK... for several reasons, I've REFUSED to post anything here and come just to read news, but I HAD to comment on this.

Isn't 50 the same guy a few years ago that dissed gays hard, even saying something to the affect of "why would I hang out with a gay person? We have nothing in common"? Now he's praising Elton?

And 50, yes, when you look at things the way you stated, you are the GWB of hip hop, but the ONLY reason you're where you are at is because of 3 people. Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine. If it weren't for them, you'd still be the piece of shit you are today, only still in the streets.

*goes back to praying beef eventually occurs between Em/50 so Em can end 50's career in 4 bars*

I STILL wonder what the fuck Em sees in this fucking arrogant idiot.

*goes back into self-seclusion*

S. Fourteen

This is just a maybe but I think 50 Cent's comments about gays were his personal opinion about his lifestyle. As far as Elton John goes, it's a business deal. You can dislike gay people but if you refuse to work with a gay person at your work, you might have some problems with your boss because people would find it unprofessional.

Elton John has mass appeal. 50 Cent, the business man, recognizes the talent and is trying to crossover.

Fiddy has worked with a third of the artists mentioned in How To Rob and him and Puffy will be smiling at an award show in the near future.

saltynuts said:
This is just a maybe but I think 50 Cent's comments about gays were his personal opinion about his lifestyle. As far as Elton John goes, it's a business deal. You can dislike gay people but if you refuse to work with a gay person at your work, you might have some problems with your boss because people would find it unprofessional.

Elton John has mass appeal. 50 Cent, the business man, recognizes the talent and is trying to crossover.

Fiddy has worked with a third of the artists mentioned in How To Rob and him and Puffy will be smiling at an award show in the near future.
Problem here, is that you're comparinng actions of employees who work for a company and are specifically asked to do someting, to an industry whihc is full of, basically independent contractors.

That's all any musician is. An independent contractor and they do work for the label that does the most for them.

S. Fourteen

But the goal on both part is to make money.

My point was that I don't think 50 Cent cares what hole he puts his dick in as long as there is enough cash flow into his bank account.

saltynuts said:
But the goal on both part is to make money.

My point was that I don't think 50 Cent cares what hole he puts his dick in as long as there is enough cash flow into his bank account.
50 Cent makes as much money as he does... and you think he's worried about making money?

He don't need to do shit to make money. Unless the dumbshit goes all Hammer, he'll be rich for the rest of his life.

This is just another paragraph in the "50 Cent Is A Hypocrite" chapter.

:thumb: to the person that said "50 is wack". The bitch couldn't flow himself out of a paper bag. All he does is TALKS over the beat.

And his latest "diss" on Puffy is pathetic. The only good line was when he said Puffy knows who killed Big and is afraid of West Coast cats. Maybe 50 should come to Detroit for a while and take a Marshall Mathers 101 class on how to actually battle someone or write a diss.

_carmi

me, myself & us
imma say this this way.

50 cent = business man
Elton John = $$$

50 Cent + Elton John = good for 50 Cent

50 Cent wouldnt spit on some quick buck. As simple as that.

Shot 21

Bam_Margera said:
50 Cent makes as much money as he does... and you think he's worried about making money?

He don't need to do shit to make money. Unless the dumbshit goes all Hammer, he'll be rich for the rest of his life.

This is just another paragraph in the "50 Cent Is A Hypocrite" chapter.

:thumb: to the person that said "50 is wack". The bitch couldn't flow himself out of a paper bag. All he does is TALKS over the beat.

And his latest "diss" on Puffy is pathetic. The only good line was when he said Puffy knows who killed Big and is afraid of West Coast cats. Maybe 50 should come to Detroit for a while and take a Marshall Mathers 101 class on how to actually battle someone or write a diss.
Hold on a minute! Whats all this about 50 dissing Puffy?!?!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.