El-P - We are all going to burn in hell mega mixx2

roaches

El-P's limited edition release for his tour with Dizzee Rascal. Anyone else heard this (or, anyone catch the tour - how was it?)?

First disc is a bunch of random shit, I haven't gone through all of it yet. I'm looking for the Johnny Cash and Doors remixes. There's a pretty good remix of "99 Problems" and a Mars Volta song, another song called "Krazy Kings", some instrumentals. There's a joint sampling Pimp C which is bananas. Second disc is a mash-up of all the percussion from I'll Sleep When You're Dead followed by the acapellas.

Every release cements El-P further into top 10 status for me. He's been releasing great music for 12 years now. As far as consistency goes, only Face, the Coup, and UGK stand with him, imo.

Preach

That's funny, I was looking for it earlier. I haven't heard it yet.

I did just download his two solos at a friend's house.

Preach

i don't know if you still need this, i was looking around for more info and stumbled across an okayplayer thread :)

1. hoobity blah
2. drunk on the edge of a cliff
3. dirtier than thou
4. east river float
5. full system station
6. fuck the law
7. nair
8. mars tv
9. i just made you up
10. krazy kings 3
11. 45 caliber blues
12. new blud
13. mike douglas
14. my kind
15. sparrow (escape from the tombs)
16. 16 is a lucky number now

edit: and if you care for the eat my garbage side, i'll have to make an accurate tracklisting myself eventually, being an organazi with my pirated mp3s.

roaches

"Eat My Garbage" is just the drums from ISWYD in one track and then the acapellas.

I have the OG on my ipod, unfortunately its battery's dead and I can't get it to stay alive long enough to sync to my machine. If I figure out a way to get it off I'll let you know - I have a lot of goodies I need to harvest.

If it wasn't for "Drive", I thinK ISWYD would be a top 5 album for me.

Preach

I'm sure I'll find it eventually. Chronic?

Honestly, and this is probably because I gave it more spins so far, I'm more fond of Fantastic Damage still.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.