Editing profiles

Is anyone else having problems editing their profile. I get a error message saying 'the birthday you have entered is incorrect' - and it doesnt give me a birthday choice

Yeah the same happened to me, I wanted to change my birthday to 2mo so someone can make me a topic saying "happy birthday" and I would be groovy again, groovyyyyyyyyyyyy dudddddeeeeeeeeee

Yeah the same happened to me, I wanted to change my birthday to 2mo so someone can make me a topic saying "happy birthday" and I would be groovy again, groovyyyyyyyyyyyy dudddddeeeeeeeeee
lol

Ok, it is not on my profile, but all of you should remember that my birthday is on October 2, I'll be 19 this year! Prepare something special, don't forget it!

Rock

yeah, rukas tried to change my birthday, but that shit didn't work either, so my location is still stuck at bowling alley :(

-Daniel- said:
Is anyone else having problems editing their profile. I get a error message saying 'the birthday you have entered is incorrect' - and it doesnt give me a birthday choice
Are you lying about your birthday? It can sense that.

something said:
Are you lying about your birthday? It can sense that.

Why would I lie? just because its 2 days after 2pacs birthday. No, that's the error message I'm getting 'the birthday you have entered is invalid'. I'm sure everyone is getting that same one.

-Daniel- said:
Why would I lie? just because its 2 days after 2pacs birthday. No, that's the error message I'm getting 'the birthday you have entered is invalid'. I'm sure everyone is getting that same one.
Yeah, I'm just kidding. I have no idea what's wrong, I never put in my birthdate.

everyone has been buggin me about that... dont worry itll come back lol.. rukas put me on probation and lowered my post count because i was "freeposting".. its bullshit though.. i was just going through the board and lookin at shit and commenting.. dont see the crime in that.. thats why i think that this board is b.s. with some of their rules.. o well its just a post count fuck it itll be back in no time

and by no-time, i seriosuly mean no time.. if they ban me for commenting on shit ill just leave the board.. all of the shit i had 2 say, in my opinion wasnt bullshit, so i dont see why the fuck im on probation like a lil punk or some shit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.