Eazy E EXPERTS ONLY! Please open this

I don't know why, but all this talk I'm hearing lately in the rap industry about Eazy E. People talking about him, people giving him props, people calling him a legend, talking about his legend, talking about his impact...

All of this talk has gotten me really interested in not Eazy E so much as Eric Wright. Who out there is pretty much obsessed with him or someone who is a rap/Eazy afficionodo? What I'm most interested in is how many kids does he have? I know it's between eight and 12. What are the kids' ages? What is the ration of sexes? How many different mothers? All I know is when he died he was married to Tamica Wright. Are any of his children other than Eric Jr. in the music business or are any of them of high status. LOL, and I don't mean a "high" from drugs.

I never liked Eazy as a rapper, but I respect him as a man and I respect and admire what he did for the rap industry.

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Easy E was still tight tho .... was pac cool with him?????
yes, there is rummord to be songs with Pac and Eazy from inbetween "2pacalypse now" and S4MN.

ICE Cube also has unheard tupac songs he said he will never release.

I believe the person that said 7 kids by 6 women is correct.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.