Easy Mo Bee To Score For Biggie Film

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Brooklyn-native and Grammy-winning record producer Easy Mo Bee (real name: Osten Harvey, Jr.) is set to work on the upcoming Biggie biopic, titled Notorious.

The George Tillman-directed film is set for release early next year and stars Jamal “Gravy” Woolard as The Notorious B.I.G., Anthony Mackie as Tupac Shakur, Derek Luke as Sean “Diddy” Combs, Sean Ringgold as Marion “Suge” Knight and Anwan Glover as Snoop Dogg.

“There are some people in my camp who got in touch with the makers of the movie, and just kind of, almost demanded I be a part of it,” Mo Bee stated.

“I played such an integral role in the start of everything with Biggie, and everybody I know, everybody in my camp – everybody was like, ‘Yo, why aren’t you down with [the film?]’. So I mentioned that to my camp, and they just went to work. And then I thought, ‘Yeah, you are supposed to be down with [the film]’.”

In the past, Mo Bee has produced hits for the likes of Miles Davis, Big Daddy Kane and several artists on Bad Boy Records.

Mo Bee is also responsible for producing the original version of Tupac Shakur’s “Runnin” that was later remixed by Eminem in 2002.

Notorious hits theaters January 16, 2009.

Casey

Staff member
This is very good news, Easy Mo Bee is a fucking genius and one of my all time favorite hip-hop producers.

M

movie187

biggie movie

1. i gotta say: i'm lovin biggie to death.......
2. nothin can compare to him.......
3. he's the only one..............
but..........................
damn, this man looks like if biggie looks into a mirror and POOOOWWWWW few years later ............... we see him(biggie) again...word... you look like him, don't use ur gift wrong....... NOTORIOUS BIG 4 LIFE.

M

movie187

ok..... let it be..........
but he's still the best..................wanna see a "biggie"-movie

watchin the trailer i can now truly say that it is going to be shit. it's barely based on his REAL life, the biggie character is like a comedian. it will suck.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.