E40 gets his highest ever Billboard chart entry

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
E-40 has entered the Billboard 200 at No. 3, the highest position of his career, and debuts at No. 1 on the R&B/Hip-Hop Charts with his 12th album, My Ghetto Report Card.

The set teams E-40 with BME Recordings' head Lil Jon, who executive produced the CD. Additional production is handled by Rick Rock, E-40's son Droop-e of the Pharmasuticles, Bosko, and Studio Tone with guest features by Mike Jones, T. Pain, Keak da Sneak, Turf Talk, Juelz Santana, B-Legit, The Federation, 8Ball, and UGK.

The video for the first single, "Tell Me When To Go," which features Keak da Sneak, was recently shot by Lil Jon and Director Bernard Gourley. The video introduces the world to the Hyphy movement in the Bay:

E-40 explains: "It's a movement. It's a culture. It's the way we talk. It's superflambosta. It's really just stunting to the up-most degree. It's showboating and showcasing. It's wardrobe. It's however you feeling. It's energy. It's a dance, several different phases of it, you dig? It's cars. It's showing off. It's whatever. It's Hyphy."

AmerikazMost

I want to download this album. I haven't heard much of the hyphy stuff. Glad to see he's getting some recognition, and hopefully it's for the right reasons.

For some reason I think they're not the right reasons though..

SonOf2pac

i bought the cd thinking that it would be e40 over lil' jon crunk beats but lil' jon does a very good job in west coast production... but the rick rock tracks are still the best on the album... the single track "tell me when to go" (prod. by lil' jon) is very bland to me but it bumps... the intro track (yay area) is very good which is essential to a good cd... overall i give it a 8 outta 10 :thumb:

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
AmerikazMost said:
I want to download this album. I haven't heard much of the hyphy stuff. Glad to see he's getting some recognition, and hopefully it's for the right reasons.

For some reason I think they're not the right reasons though..
trust with 40 its the 'right reasons :thumb:

Yang

I really would like to see WC rap back to the top, cause it would be the right thing! West Coast rap is the best.

N yeah, i agree dar E-40 deserves some recognition beyond West Coast, i got to hear this album, but i'm a little worry bout lil jon, i dont like him or he's crunk trash.

By the way, anybody knows where to download the video for Tell when to go?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.