E White and Meech Wells mixtape is released

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Earlier on Streethop.com had the exclusive opportunity to let our readers know about the E White & Meech Wells mixtape project, and now we are proud to update fans with the official release of the project.

Rapper E White & Producer Meech Wells have teamed up to create an incredible musical team consisting of Meech Wells’s strong, and precise production and E White’s smooth flows and powerful content filled lyrics. Their unique sound and great chemistry can be displayed in the latest E White & Meech Wells mixtape The Whiteout which is part of the Play Your Position mixtape series by Dow Jones.

The mixtape project which almost feels like an album has received strong feedback and has generated a strong buzz for both E White & Meech Wells. The versatility on the project is evident through tracks like "From The Block" which is a smooth track that finds E White reflecting on his day to day life over a melodic beat by Meech Wells. Fans can also appreciate E White coming from the heart on "From The Ghetto" and "Pass Me By".

The E White & Meech Wells Whiteout mixtape project also features a great sense of versatility the hard hitting street classic “Roll Call” and the catchy new west anthem “Damn Right” with Bishop Lamont of Aftermath Records.

It is rare to find such great chemistry between an artist and a producer and the results are reflected in the music.

The E White & Meech Wells Play Your Position Volume 7 - The Whiteout also features appearances from new upcoming rappers Moses from Long Beach who shines on "Run The Beach" and Young Joker from Compton along with established acts such as Slim Thug, Trae, Kokane, Bad Azz, Spider Loc. The mixtape also has the latest and exclusives from Rick Ross, 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks, Keak Da Sneak, Ras Kass, and Glasses Malone.

The mixtape is available for a paid download through the internet and will soon be available through Meech Wells official My Space page and for now fans in the Los Angeles area can purchase the mixtape at the following locations; VIP Records in Long Beach, Tower Records in Glendale, Amoeba on Sunset, Delamo Swapmeet, Compton Swapmeet, Slauson Swapmeet, and the Marketplace in Lynwood.

For the latest on E White & Meech Wells make sure to check their official my space page for E White www.myspace.com/ewhite562, and for Meech Wells www.myspace.com/meechwells.

To wet your taste buds we bring you a streetHop exclusive with a track from the mixtape. From The Block.

Thanks for this track. Also, I suggest everybody to chech track 'Hit U Up' from this mixtape...
I'm glad that E-White finally overcomed all the obstacles and started to make what he does best, making music. All the best for him...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.