E-40/ AZ Beef?

AZ say that e-40 wasn't hip-hop, then E-40 went with The Click and str8 punk chin check Az in NY, but I don't think there no more beef.

^The only places he goes are Life, Fair Xchange, and Mixemup...

AND HE BETTER BE GOIN ON MY FUCKIN BUDDY LIST IN A SECOND. GET ON AIM YOU CANADIAN FUCK! :):thumb:

E-40 Vs AZ & Mack Minister

E-40 vs AZ

East coast rapper AZ known for being a member of the east coast all-star rapgroup the Firm and for being a friend to Nas, stated in a interview that he didn’t like E-40’s style of rappin and that E-40 didn’t deserve his success. E-40 a bay area rap icon and a part of the group the Click, was known for selling tapes out the trunk of his car and struggling on a underground local level before making it in the music business. E-40 obvious took offence of what AZ said about him. On the track “Record haters”, E-40 expressed his feelings towards AZ and the situation with lyrics like:

that nigga AZ tried to say that I don't deserve a platinum plaque/
nigga I was sellin tapes out the trunk of my car
when you was runnin round drinkin Simalac/ all up in yo fake ass videos (ok)/

There are also rumors that the two (AZ and E-40) ran in to each other when AZ visited California and the two had a friendly conversation about the situation. To my knowledge didn’t AZ respond to E-40’s track “Record haters” and the heat of the beef seemed to have cooled down.

I remember also in an interview Biggie was told to rate certain rappers from 10 to 0, and when E-40 was named, Biggie gave him a "0" cause he wasn't feeling his style - Biggie wasn't hating though, he was just giving his opinion - he didn't go outta his way and say anything disrespectful like AZ did. Afterwards, Biggie and his entourage were boxed in by a number of cars on the road and stopped. They got out of their cars and handed Biggie a cell phone with E-40 on it. Nothing happened, but E-40 gave Biggie a pass. E-40 doesn't seem like the type to take any criticism especially from east coast rappers.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Crunkadelic said:
I remember also in an interview Biggie was told to rate certain rappers from 10 to 0, and when E-40 was named, Biggie gave him a "0" cause he wasn't feeling his style - Biggie wasn't hating though, he was just giving his opinion - he didn't go outta his way and say anything disrespectful like AZ did. Afterwards, Biggie and his entourage were boxed in by a number of cars on the road and stopped. They got out of their cars and handed Biggie a cell phone with E-40 on it. Nothing happened, but E-40 gave Biggie a pass. E-40 doesn't seem like the type to take any criticism especially from east coast rappers.
well, with the 0 rating he said some shit like 'fuck him!' or 'i don't fuck with him!' lol so but he proly went over the top on that one.....

didnt he also diss rasheed wallace in that track?

EDouble said:
well, with the 0 rating he said some shit like 'fuck him!' or 'i don't fuck with him!' lol so but he proly went over the top on that one.....

didnt he also diss rasheed wallace in that track?
Yeah he did but, since this all happened years ago, you might wanna close this thread... because you can and all... :thumb:

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Tone Capone said:
Yeah he did but, since this all happened years ago, you might wanna close this thread... because you can and all... :thumb:
:rolleyes: lol grow up man. this is a Beef forum ........

& i closed that other thread because it was old news about some shit thats constantly posted about. u only upped it to agree that 50 was 'actin like a baby'. when asked why u upped, u were bein a smart ass. and it couldnt of possibly gone anywhere. Now You wanna act like a baby? lmao fuck outta here.

EDouble said:
:rolleyes: lol grow up man. this is a Beef forum ........

& i closed that other thread because it was old news about some shit thats constantly posted about. u only upped it to agree that 50 was 'actin like a baby'. when asked why u upped, u were bein a smart ass. and it couldnt of possibly gone anywhere. Now You wanna act like a baby? lmao fuck outta here.
I was asked in a smart ass way why I brought the thread back up, I answered in kind. Immature? Yeah! Could it have gone anywhere else? Maybe. Like you said, it's a BEEF thread ;)

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
i like him..he has cool beats wit cool people but his style?uuum..love it or hate it...weird but still original and cool

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.