Duets Leaked

the album leaked but theres no track with redman on it, i was hoping to hear another collabo from these two, any one know the reason why the track was left off and the one with eminem obie and diddy dont have biggie on it except some adlibs and the korn one is alright

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Didn't it leak last week? (Not the advance)

I haven't downloaded it though, waiting for my retail copy.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Didn't it leak last week? (Not the advance)

I haven't downloaded it though, waiting for my retail copy.

There seem to be barely any Biggie acapellas that haven't appeared on his previous albums. Am I right in thinking that; Whatchu Want, Get Your Grind On, 1970 Somethin, and Livin In Pain are the only songs featuring new verses?

There seem to be barely any Biggie acapellas that haven't appeared on his previous albums. Am I right in thinking that; Whatchu Want, Get Your Grind On, 1970 Somethin, and Livin In Pain are the only songs featuring new verses?

I was reading in the Jan/Feb Scratch magazine and they interviewed the producers of a few songs that were suppose to be a lock on the "final tracklisting" but there was only one song that didnt make it on the album, it was called something along the lines of "I want that old thing back" and i know for sure it featured Ja Rule and possibly two others..... but i was checking on cduniverse.com and it wasnt included...anyone know the reason or heard the song?? Dont remember who produced it but he said that Ja was coming real hard on the song....like he was on Venni Vetti Vecci.......but wont beleive it till i actually hear it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.