Duck Down Records CEO Speaks On “One Nation” Album Release

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Earlier in the week, news insiders had reported that Tupac Shakur’s One Nation album would finally see the light of day on Friday (March 20) – shortly after, leaving fans very suspicious on the legitimacy of this release.

Today (March 16), Duck Down Records CEO Dru Ha spoke exclusively to AllHipHop.com explaining that he is completely unaware of the album release and was never contacted about it.

“Nobody has even been in contact with us about our involvement, our interest in tracks, etc.” Dru Ha told AllHipHop.com. “I’ve never heard of this company [A.E.G.] but we’ll certainly be contacting them to find out what we’re not in the know of.”

The One Nation album was recorded in the summer of 1996 with the intentions to unite Eastcoast and Westcoast artists together and to end the deadly feud that many seem to think contributed to demise of late rappers Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.

One Nation
features guest appearances by the Boot Camp Click, Greg Nice and the Outlawz, among others.

Kobe

Did anyone get the 2pac calendar that had the full series of these pics? I didnt even use the calendar, just took some of the pics and posted them on my wall :D

I just got this album about two days ago i didn't know it was a bootleg at the time i thought it was official but anyways this is album is FUCKING TIGHT all songs are left as pac wanted it original all remastered its better than alot of albums out there you could hate in the people who released it but i guarantee you wont be disappointed i wish there was a way i could get it posted. if anything amaru and deathrow should take pointers from A.E.G. because they released a classic.
P.S. "Secretz of War" sounds soo clean

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.