Drop your thoughts on Boot Camp Clik

id appreciate if people who own BCC albums drop some thoughts abouth their music interms of style lyrics etc

im thinking of buyin a couple of their lps cause i found a good deal on a local sell/buy forum

so id like to know waht you guys think of them
all i know about them is they were on a track with pac :p

Nut

They're the shit. One of the best east coast rap groups ever and highly underrated. 2pac recognized they're talent so he hooked them up. They've been droppin shit since 93 and still doing it. At the end of this month Sean P's gonna release his solo album and it's very nice. Buckshot & Smif n Wessun gonna come out with some nice shit later on this year and Heltah Skeltah is working on a new album.
Rock left BCC a few years ago but still working along with Sean P & Lidu Rock from BCC and's probably gonna drop a solo album in 2005 / 2006. Check out his mixtape, veteranz day, it's off the hook.
You should definetly get both Heltah Skeltah albums & BCC latest album Chosen Few.
The Representativz - Angels of Death, OGC - M pire strikez back, Cocoa B'z - Rude awakening are good albums and the rest is average / not so good. They also have some collections, mixtapes etc. and they're nice too.
Everybody should check out the remix from Sean P and Destiny's Child - Girl (it was made by Sean P himself so he didnt record it with DC)

PDT

I fuckin' love tha Boot Camp. I got all their shit. Must haves are Black Moon "Enta Da Stage", Smif-N-Wessun "Dah Shinin'", Heltah Skeltah "Nocturnal", O.G.C. "Da Storm" and Boot Camp Clik "The Chosen Few". The only Boot Camp album I don't like is Down By Law. I got Enta Da Stage, War Zone, Total Eclipse, The B.D.I. Thug, Down By Law, The Chosen Few, Dah Shinin', The Rude Awakening, Nocturnal, Magnum Force, Da Storm & Da M-Pire Shrikez Back, can't wait for tha 3 new ones.

Diaz

I dont own any of their albums, but they tear up the Pac tracks they're on... like a penis of a gay man tears up the asshole of another gay man... in some circumstances the other man wont be gay though, he could be gettin raped in jail or something... well... lemme start over... it could also be a guy fuckin a woman in the ass. Sometimes it wont tear though, but I can assure you that Boot Camp Clik are pretty good. :):thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.