Dre's son died?

Preach

i'm not gonna say RIP, because who would i be talking to? the server? God? the server i might believe in, but not God.

anyway, basically that sucks ass. someone else on another forum pointed out this doesn't bode well for detox. i would have to agree. aw, shucks. hope he comes out of it okay.

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
anyone wanna take a bet on how much longer dafunk will last on this board?
Haha and who the fuck are you to be making threats like this Rahim? If you dont like people making fun of you copying and pasting then rewrite the articles instead of copying and pasting.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Haha and who the fuck are you to be making threats like this Rahim? If you dont like people making fun of you copying and pasting then rewrite the articles instead of copying and pasting.
who the fuck am i? who the fuck do you think i am?...look me up double penetration...

i didnt ask for your advice but if i wanted something done that bad to someone who has been constantly saying shit about me on this board, i could make it happen, especially since i have been given the authority...

Da_Funk

I wonder how he died.

Drug overdose is my guess.
That purple drank son

who the fuck am i? who the fuck do you think i am?...look me up double penetration...

i didnt ask for your advice but if i wanted something done that bad to someone who has been constantly saying shit about me on this board, i could make it happen, especially since i have been given the authority...
I am very scared.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Jim Halpert says: "This is the smallest amount of power I’ve ever seen go to someone’s head."
Jim Halpert says: "Marijuana is a memory loss drug."

theres no way da funk would get banned. the last thing we should be doing is banning members(only exception being yeshua)
you are right. but it does keep you guessing, doesn't it?

I am very scared.
im not surprised :X

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.