Dre's beats

This may have been disussed many times before but I have been thinking for a while that the quality of Dr Dre's beats has rapidly fallen in the past few years. I mean, if you compare his latest beats such as How We Do and others on Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit to what he did on the Chronic, Deathrow records and even his 2001 album, the beats now aint shit. He can still knock out heavy beats like no other but I think over the years he has struggled to keep to that high level of his earlier years...

i'm sure dre couldn't give a shit. how we do has been one of the biggest tracks of the last six months. 'evil deeds' on encore is a great beat but i see what you're saying. 'in da club' didn't sell well did it!?

I think he's still doing good after all these years sure its not the same beats as back then but cmon these new beats are made to cater clubbish type and some of those beats wouldnt match a club if he used some of the material he had back then...

Its not so much he's fallen but more its changed to a different style...

He still makes the best beats up to now.

Silleone said:
Alchemists .
he's really good with beats some would really be suprised a lot think he's asain and most think he's black which I kinda didn't expect cause he isn't either he's great once dre starts to fade out in a few years he'll be the top guy...

Pacaveli-T said:
a lot of people thought so mexican. i heard about him being half tho, not sure is its true i think he could be tho but the other half of well "white".

him and evidence from Dilated Peoples look like brothers.

Dre is still good, and dont forget hes doin beats for years AND hes producing beats for like 5 artist including eve, who is also another artist hes wasting beats on. :mad:

Silleone said:
him and evidence from Dilated Peoples look like brothers.

Dre is still good, and dont forget hes doin beats for years AND hes producing beats
i know and dre still is one of the greatest tho sure the other dude is very good but he hasn't blown up yet like dre. dre will always be known to be one of the best producers around, a lot will try to follow his legacy.

true, but i hate the fact that dre will always be seen as number 1 when there are some guys out there better than him, still, i got loads of respect for dre.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.