Dreams about Hip Hop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever had a dream about Hip Hop, or where rappers were included/involved with? (Please no sex dreams)

I tell you a funny dream:

I am in my room lookin at my pac poster, I notice that his eyes are emerald green, so I touch his eyes and right away it swallows me!

I am somewhere in a fast food restaurant, outside is desert. After I enjoyed my burger I ask some guy where I am, he says: "You are in the desert of Las Vegas". What, which date? "Its semptember 7th 1996." Holy shit!!! "Hey, whats wrong with you?"
Isnt today the mike tyson fight in Las Vegas? "Oh yes, Im gonna visit it tonight!" Hey, you got some place for me in your car? "Of course, its 10.00, lets go."
We arrive at the MGM. While in the ring the man announces the fighters, I am thinking, shit where is pac?! I know there will be just one round, so I dont know what to do. I have an idea, so I run into the ring, take the mic and say: "hey this is important, maybe its saves a life, they wanna shoot errrrg, arrrrrgh, you fuckin security get off me!!!
Fortunately, I can break away and continue :pac pac, pac they gonna shoot him!!! The audience is laughing, but one man stood up. It was pac himself. From his eyes I know, he trusts me. Suddenly Two black men fires in the air and the ppl get panic. Pure chaos. Then I see it, Suge shoots pac in the head.
I wake up, and LMAO.

Other dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.