Dre to rhyme on Busta's Big Bang

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Busta Rhymes recently announced on New York City’s Hot 97 that his label head, revered producer Dr. Dre, not only supplied a track for his new album but actually rapped a verse.

Busta says Dre "sounds incredibly crazy" on "Imagine," a concept driven cut that imagines a world without Hip Hop. The two veterans examine questions like, "Would Russell (Simmons) be a hustler selling nickel and dimes? Would Lyor (Cohen) be selling newspapers," according to Busta.

The Big Bang, due in stores June 6, includes the lead single "I Love My Bitch," featuring Kelis and Will.I.Am, and production by Dr. Dre, Swizz Beatz and Sha Money XL. A unique list of guest stars includes Stevie Wonder, Missy Elliot, the late Ol’ Dirty Bastard and the late Rick James.

Busta recently signed NYC up and comer Papoose to Flipmode/Aftermath Records. The label’s sole female act, Rah Digga, reportedly plans to release new material this year.

okkk

yo i heard papoose...dont sleep on him hes got sick punch lines....he lacks a little bit in the material but it still above average!!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.