Dre speaks on upcoming projects

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
this is too much this is it
IF this album ever drop im boycottin it

somebody need to stop emailin him every 6 months askin bout Detox progress and just go slap his fuckin ass. 2006.

they ask him now 'Oh..yeah..well u know...we workin on gettin this The game's, second album out...and...busta's ...finishin touches on that...and the doctor is checkin this one low scale muthafucka but listen - once my drop, it's gona be funky. gona help put the west back on the map with that california love! mixed with all sides!.'

how on this people sad or 'damn pushed again'. -and then go and diss suge and deathrow lmao.

nah but THIS IS IT. Fuck DETOX and DR DRE. :thumb: :thumb: i'm out.

maaan streethop shouldn't even be caught postin this shit DAMN. its like the top story since 2000. come on now. by the time this album drop wont be no more detox's then he'll spend 4 or 5 months perfectin the title. his time in the game was over the moment he got lost at death row and was lucky he had snoop and eminem for 2001 or he'll just be sittin back 'ah man we fitten blow this with ol chronic style'. only thing he got is the -label.

peace :thumb:

Ah finally we got a street date for the album for now, but damn it's far. Well let's hope 2005 continues to brings us classic albums such as Game's album and many more that are yet to be released from the likes of Crooked I, Napoleon, Hussein Fatal and more.

Peace

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I'm thiking 2007 (2006? One year? No fucking way!) or never.....
yeah to expect it even before I heard this before November 2006 you would be fooling yourself. did people like expect it this summer for real? I think summer of 2007 we would be lucky and would be the best time for it to come out, because his music usualy is great for Summer Anthems.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Harry_potter said:
yeah to expect it even before I heard this before November 2006 you would be fooling yourself. did people like expect it this summer for real? I think summer of 2007 we would be lucky and would be the best time for it to come out, because his music usualy is great for Summer Anthems.

Dre was the one who said 2006. But as with all Aftermath albums it'll probably get pushed back.

well Dre keeps us in suspense and everyone knows that the album will be great. But dre is busy messing with Eve, Busta, Eminem, 50, Game, g-unit the whole aftermath/shady/g-unit company has like so many artists its hard for the doc to get his done.

K D

EDouble said:
this is too much this is it
IF this album ever drop im boycottin it

somebody need to stop emailin him every 6 months askin bout Detox progress and just go slap his fuckin ass. 2006.

they ask him now 'Oh..yeah..well u know...we workin on gettin this The game's, second album out...and...busta's ...finishin touches on that...and the doctor is checkin this one low scale muthafucka but listen - once my drop, it's gona be funky. gona help put the west back on the map with that california love! mixed with all sides!.'

how on this people sad or 'damn pushed again'. -and then go and diss suge and deathrow lmao.

nah but THIS IS IT. Fuck DETOX and DR DRE. :thumb: :thumb: i'm out.

maaan streethop shouldn't even be caught postin this shit DAMN. its like the top story since 2000. come on now. by the time this album drop wont be no more detox's then he'll spend 4 or 5 months perfectin the title. his time in the game was over the moment he got lost at death row and was lucky he had snoop and eminem for 2001 or he'll just be sittin back 'ah man we fitten blow this with ol chronic style'. only thing he got is the -label.

peace :thumb:
Carmi said:
game's second album already??
First of all he said second single.. yall need to learn how to read second of all of corse its gonna take time because dre's albums are always quality. he made like 150 songs for chronic 2001 and choosed out of those.. so get your shit straight.. If you sitting here complaining ''oh fuck it im gonna boycott it'' either a) youll be the only one or b) when it comes out ill see you bumpin it.. you cant say shit about dres cds because there always quality and if you dont agree with that your either a hater with suges dick in your mouth or your just stupid.. Itll be out in 06 and it will be a classic to add under dres belt

before anyone says shit that oh dre sux .. do as much as he did in hip hop and do it with quality like he did then open your mouth

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
Fuck the haters , i like dre a lot and think the dude is mega talented , he is a record label owner and a producer as well as a cool rapper , he is also a father and family man with a lot of money to spend , maybe he is enjoying his hard earned cash , who are any of you to judge ..... maybe you could all relaese an album each yourself while we wait , im sure yours would be better and sell platinum :rolleyes:

Finally Dre's kind of confirming a date for probably his last rap album. It's all good, I'll be waiting for 2006 seeing that 2005 looks like a promising year with a lot of great albums coming out in the near future.

Peace

K D

I've been thinking about this and it hits me that damn this is probably dre's last album .. yah he may not write his own rhymes but the man i think is the godfather of rap music as we know it today. he done so much in the game and you can usually say that if dre producing on the cd its probably gonna be a hit. You just gotta look at it from the nwa days to now its gonna suck not havin him around cuz i think hes probably gonna sit back in a little bit and MAYBE drop a few beats here n there but not like this ...

Hip hops changing and it aint for the good .. in the next 10 years its gonna be all chingy nelly shit and no real hip hop left. rappers just out for the radio play to get $$$ and not do it for the love of the game and bring out quality shit.. they wont be out to make classics but to put out a few hits so it gets radio play so they can go 2-3x platinum..

... this sux

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.