Dre produced track off of Kingdom Come

The track "30 Something" Jay goes:
I'm from the era where niggas don't snitch / You from the era where snitchin' is the shit / .... / Y'all respect the one who got shot; I respect the shooter

uhh takin a shot @ 50? on a Dre produced track too....

as much as i dislike jay.....that's a basic to the point hot ass line......

and the only track on that album that i like is trouble, produced by dre.....and the last verse is hot ass fuck.......almost the same theme about lil bitches

_carmi

me, myself & us
cannibalox said:
When 50 tries, he could spit, on the other hand Jay just can't do anything.
can't agree on tht. i do not like jay-z, but he can spit decently if he wants. 50 too. but jay-z > 50 cent anytime.

i got advice for all of you...stop listening to so much commercial rap music. I mean, if you really love the drama, go watch professional wrestling...

"Now WAVE, Now WAVE, Now Wave"

...fucking incredible

_carmi said:
he could be talking about a lot of people.. 50 vs Jay-Z beef? maybe.
Yeah, i realize it could be a ton of people; the snitch/shooter lines right in a row cought my ear though. Still seemed not that out of the ordinary.

However....

On the joint "Trouble", Jay goes:
See what I discovered is y'all snitch lovers / ... / See what
Jimmy in LA don't know / These youngins crossed
line with Hov, i'm lettin it blow / ... /
this what happen when you made that rapper CEO.

Dre produced this track, as well as the other joint where something might or might not have been said. That's what makes me think that something mught be up.

Maybe i'm just trying to kick up some shyt but watever. It's still semi-interresting.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online