Dre ghostproducer of DA?

If this retarted to think, fuck it then, cause Im still cool. But anyways, the whole album is based on "The Doctor's Advocate" like the title says, and The Game is talkin' about Dre ALL the time, crying about it almost lol. And thats not all, u hear every artist Dr.Dre produced for and worked with on this album, from DPG, Snoopdogg, to Truth Hurts, to some girl soundin' like Michel'le *seriously lol*. And all them beats are soundin' so Dre-type, like they MUST be made by Dre, but every beat has another producer who worked on it. I know there were alot of rumours about dre not producing shit by himself, so maybe its time to retaliate and he just produced this whole album behind the scenes, and they all will deny it. Cause its a mystery and it must keep a mystery. Ok I just had to get this off my chest, cause if not, Ill be thinkin' all them theories over and over again like the 9/11 complot bullshit.

Holla, and feel free with the hate.

xxx

I dont think dre ghostwrote it... but i do think this is possible...

Game basically told all the producers that were working on the album to come up with or give Game their "most dre sounding" beats because of the album concept....

P.U.

xxx said:
Game basically told all the producers that were working on the album to come up with or give Game their "most dre sounding" beats because of the album concept....
And they all failed

C-7

best album of 2006 without dre!! Dre is no ghostproducer on this shit... just cuz it's hot doesn´t mean that dre produced it! Game is on the top of the game! 1 mill in first week!

ARon

You guys know Dre hardly produces a whole track solely by himself? Guaranteed if Dre was publicly involved with this album most of the beats would sound the same but with Dre as the first name under the Producer spot. He's the orchestrator not neccessarily the guy makin all the beats. Is it possible he had a hand with this album, probably with the earlier songs.

PuffnScruff

a ghost executive producer i could believe, but ghost producer? nah, i mean the swizz, storch,blaze, hi-tek, and kanye tracks all sound like their usually style. rotem has worked close with dre in the past few years so i wouldnt be shocked at all if something has rubbed off on him but i dont think dre ghost any of the tracks he did.

honestly i think dre takes credit for others peoples work as of the past few years, i.e. rotem, storch, Elizondo and a few others. i know i know people are going to say dre doesnt need to use ghost producers but he does throw his name on the tracks like he is diddy and after reading interviews with rakim and others about their experiences with dre....well you decide

a good record does not sell. beats or lyrics otherwise... all that matters is the promotion and talk about it. His singles seem to be flops though. look at all the decent albums that have flopped this year

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.