Drake

linx

Staff member
I haven't gotten into him like THAT yet, but he's a real talented dude. I know he fucks with Wayne a lot, but fortunately for him, he's not that corny. He sings and raps and he does both pretty well. He's definitely worth checking out if that's what you're asking.

masta247

Staff member
I don't "dig" him. He's like in between Lil Wayne and Kanye West to me. Yet another "no personality" rapper.

young money affiliate. the world's first canadian rapper who isn't boring, probably due to being a student of lil' wayne's steez. he has flow but sings too much. think mos def with an accelerated career arc.

he's got a few hot songs here and there (ransom, unstoppable are my favorites) but he hasn't been hold my interest for more than a few tracks at a time. could just mean he hasn't grown on me (yet).

young money affiliate. the world's first canadian rapper who isn't boring, probably due to being a student of lil' wayne's steez.
funny, I never knew being a student of lil' waynes steez makes you interesting. Even funnier that 'the first canadian rapper who isnt boring is a student of lil' waynes steez.'

Dudes up north have been tearing shit up before lil wayne was born... get off that bullshit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.