Drake feat. Kayne, Wayne, And Eminem - Forever (Official Music Video)

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Honestly, if I wanted to see a bunch of rappers stand in front of the camera and just spit their verses, I'd go to their concerts.

Is the budget for the video like 40 dollars? If you're gonna make a video, then fucking do something while the camera's rolling, istead of just standing there, rapping.

Is this video for Lebrons new movie or something? I don't understand all the Lebron clips.

Em looks like a fag.

Youtube versions for people that can't see.
[youtube]_rym6rGHAJg[/youtube]

Also, wrong forum, moved.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
God, I hate Lil Wayne. The fuck is he rapping about? HELLO SAID THE MARTIAN, SPACE JAM JORDAN.

Oohoooo fucking great.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Honestly, if I wanted to see a bunch of rappers stand in front of the camera and just spit their verses, I'd go to their concerts.

Is the budget for the video like 40 dollars? If you're gonna make a video, then fucking do something while the camera's rolling, istead of just standing there, rapping.

Is this video for Lebrons new movie or something? I don't understand all the Lebron clips.

Em looks like a fag.

Youtube versions for people that can't see.
[youtube]_rym6rGHAJg[/youtube]

Also, wrong forum, moved.
Its for Lebrons new movie.

Lol @ Slaughterhouse in the video :cool:

THEV1LL4N

em's verse is the only good one. the rest are just radio-friendly.

i think the other reason why people claim that wayne is the best rapper alive is because they cant understand what he's talking about so they just assume his lyrics are on some next level spontaneous, genius, intelligent vocabulary besides the fact that wayne says it so the fans have to copy him and say it just because they believe what comes out of his mouth.

im also kind of sick of the "best rapper alive" phrase because of how lightly it is used, as in the lack of meaning it is used with.

oh i forgot to mention: 50 said that eminem was unhappy with the finished product because eminem didnt know who would be thrown into the track with his verse included. i.e. he didnt know that his verse would be featured alongside little wayne, kanye west and drake.

FroDawgg

^^^yeah, but apparently that's not true. i mean, if you look in the credits, it even says that the song was mixed by eminem, if i read it right.

em's verse is the only good one. the rest are just radio-friendly.

i think the other reason why people claim that wayne is the best rapper alive is because they cant understand what he's talking about so they just assume his lyrics are on some next level spontaneous, genius, intelligent vocabulary besides the fact that wayne says it so the fans have to copy him and say it just because they believe what comes out of his mouth.

im also kind of sick of the "best rapper alive" phrase because of how lightly it is used, as in the lack of meaning it is used with.

oh i forgot to mention: 50 said that eminem was unhappy with the finished product because eminem didnt know who would be thrown into the track with his verse included. i.e. he didnt know that his verse would be featured alongside little wayne, kanye west and drake.
I'd be pissed too if my shit was with wheezer and kanye.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.