Dr. Dre's son gets signed

I guess Eazy E isn't the only former NWA member who has children looking to follow in their footsteps by taking on rap careers.

The son of Dr.Dre. That's right! The son of the legendary Aftermath CEO, who goes by Hood Surgeon and is also known as Young Doc was just signed by JT The Bigga Figga on his Get Low label and is already set to drop his first single along with an album this quarter.

When Hood Surgeon was asked about his father, he stated, "My dad is cool. I’m just doing my thing. I’m going through the grind like he did, like he had to go through. And so that way when I get it, I’ll respect it more, even though it’s there. I’m my own man. I’m capable of doing the same thing he did, you know. And you know how you respect something more if you can do it on your own."

As for the young talent's retail release, Son of A Doctor is slated to be in stores by somewhere during the Spring of this year with his first single, which is titled "All I Need". The album is said to be executive produced by both Snoop Dogg and JT The Bigga Figga.

Though before Young Doc debuts, he's offering unsigned artists a chance to appear on his compilation, entitled Life Support. For more information on the LP, you can call 510-704-9849.

To know more about the junior Compton artists, he was candid about being inspired by the likes of Tupac Shakur, The Notorious B.I.G, Jay-Z, and his own father. But if that isn't enough, you can get an early preview of what you may expect from his music by searching for his 23 track mixtape titled The Autopsy.

SonOf2pac said:
i don't think i'd be inspired by a guy who told my dad to suck his dick aka 2pac... lol

hahahahaha nice 1
but i think he ment it in a lyrically rap way
cuz dre has no lyrical talent and we all knew that
but producer beat wise hes been the man since the nwa days
so ya and pac was one of the legends in the game i feel the same rappers that inspired him lets see if hes got talent or the dre voice lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.