Dr. Dre's Daughter Releases Controversial Documentary Titled "Daddy's Shadow"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Dr. Dre's daughter Manaj has recently released a brand new documentary titled Daddy's Shadow, which follows her as she struggles to make it in the music biz, despite the benefit of having the super-producer as a father.

According to Manaj, her powerful father doesn't support her dream of becoming one of the next female forces in the genre of hip-hop, but she's pursing it anyway.

"You tell me you don't want me to rap, but you're out here helping everybody else," Manaj said in the trailer for the documentary.

"The rap industry will pull him to the side a whole lot, so it was hard to have a father figure," she continues.

The documentary, which has been released exclusively through the internet, is directed by Dre's daughter, and takes viewers on a musical quest without Dre's approval.

Throughout the film's trailer, Manaj is seen recording in the studio, smoking weed, and out having fun. It also showcases some of her hardcore style rap music.

While the trailer leaves much to the imagination, it does not indicate the kind of relationship she has with her father Dr. Dre, or the reason behind his lack of support for her career.

However, it does show a few clips of the super-producer spending time with her.

The viral film, Daddy's Shadow, is available online now, through TM Media Group at TMMediaGroup.com for $4.95 to watch once online, and $9.95 to download.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Delic

Giovane D'Honore
i wouldn't want support from my daddy if he was a super producer...
I'd rather come up on my own, otherwise it's pointless and bs.
so its better for her that dre doesnt support her..

raywaters11

so she complains that her father was never there bcause he's in the rap game, but reiterates how much she desires to be in the game?

hope she doesnt plan on having kids..

girls always want a piece of the action.

this is just like a devorce, they try to take you 4 everything these stupid females, even trying to grab some of her fathers fame.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.