Dr. Dre's Book Signing Party Ends Violently

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
According to NewsNet14, a celebration party for the release of Rollin With Dre, a book about Dr. Dre’s life, ended abruptly after shots were fired outside a crowded golf course restaurant.

Two men were hit from shots fired, one fatally wounded and the other is currently in critical condition. The cops were called when the shots were heard around 2 AM, and they arrived to a scene of 200 to 300 people who had been leaving a party at Gordon’s on the Green at Foster Golf Links in Tukwila. The party was held by the authors of the biography.

"When we first got there, there was panic — people were trying to care for the wounded, people were trying to get out of there, people were scared. It wasn't a healthy scene," Tukwila Police Department spokesman Michael Murphy said. "It took about 20 minutes to get everything calmed down."

As the victims were being transported to the hospital over 100 people followed the ambulance to the hospital and created a chaotic scene. Its said some tried to climb in the ambulances as the victims were being taken out onto stretchers.

"We don't know if the victims were involved in a fight or if they were ambushed or what. We just don't know yet," Murphy stated, adding that a number of witnesses refused cooperate with police questioning.

Dr. Dre was not present at all during the book signing or the after party. Rollin With Dre hit stores last month via One World/Ballantine, a division of The Random House Publishing Group.

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, I can't believe I didn't hear about this. Tukwila is where I'm from. I played golf at golf links when I was younger and shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.