Dr. Dre to work with Papoose?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Papoose, who we spotlighted on our Future Hype section recently, is gearing up to release one of the most anticipated albums of 2007.

His album, The Nacerima Dream, already features production from DJ Premier, Kanye West, DR Period and Pharrell Williams, but now SOHH is reporting that Dr. Dre may be joining the list of heavy weight producers.

"It ain't final till it's final," Pap said regarding Dre's production. "I got some joints though."

Though a release date has yet to be set, Pap vows not to sit on the shelf this year. He promises that his record will sit amongst hip-hop classics once it finally hits stores.

"At the end of the day, my material, my music speaks for itself," Pap explained. "I never came into this with no gimmick. I never had to diss nobody to get no attention. I always came with pure talent, pure material. I ain't gon let ya'll down with this album, straight up and down. My album gon' make history."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.