Dr Dre & Timbaland Signing Hayes....

Hiphopgame.com is reporting he is close to dropping a mixtape soon..

I've never heard of this guy but he must be special or very lucky to be signed by two of the greatest producers of all time...:nuts:

Anyone else ever heard of this dude??

THEV1LL4N

ok....

Hayes is signed to Aftermath and as a songwriter and artist as well. He is handled as one of the best young MC’s in years. Hayes getting into new slang and terminologies which will spice wenn was things up ones more.

Download “The First 48″ below. There are 48 songs on “The First 48″. Our link only has 16 tracks of them. The rest will be on his website on thursday. For more music go to IamHayes.com and follow Hayes @ Twitter!

Casey

Staff member
Instead of making 48 random ass songs, how about he makes ONE good one?

This is my problem with a lot of hip-hop over the past decade or so. I regularly hear 20-track mixtapes and albums with a whole heap of average or slightly above average songs.....but I very rarely hear an artist just focus all their efforts into making ONE classic jam that can stand up to the levels of a "Juicy", or a "California Love", or a "Shook Ones Part II".....just doesn't happen.

THEV1LL4N

very true ^^

but they just want to create the buzz using a low budget, gain hype and ready it for the release of a future project which they hope will get a good reception.
a classic song by an unknown artist wont really be certified as classic unless it reaches a wider audience where they can label it as such.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.