Dr. Dre & Timbaland Help Busta Rhymes Get Back On His Bulls@%t

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Busta Rhymes recently revealed details about his upcoming projects including his eighth album titled Back On My Bullshit.

According to Busta, Back On My Bullshit will feature production from Dr. Dre, Green Lantern, Cool & Dre, Danjahandz, Nottz, and Timbaland, among others.

“I'm calling it Back On My Bullshit for two reasons,” Busta told MTV News. “I said it on [a new song,] and it stuck in Pharrell's head. And because this album, in particular, feels like vintage Busta Rhymes, in a 2008 way. It was original and appropriately the right thing to call the project. No deep brain-science ... nothing like that.”

Aside from releasing the aforementioned album this year, Busta will also be releasing various mixtapes including King of the Remixes with DJ White Owl, 48 Laws of Power with Mark Exclusive, I've Already Outshined Your Favorite Rapper with DJ Superstar Jay and Dillagence 2 with Mick Boogie.

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.