Dr Dre/Snoop Dogg/Akon - 'Kush' (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

THEV1LL4N

in an interview when talking about finishing the project with or without dre on there.

but he was saying that for a while. he really wanted dre on one track for the album - he couldnt wait any longer though so he put the album out in september. maybe cube and dre still have their differences.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Fuck Akon. Him being on this track is blasphemous. To The Religion of Dre. He could have got anyone on there to sing. But he got Akon. His voice is too distinctive, and ruins the vibe. I hate him on a track with Dre. Otherwise, nice to see Dre and Snoop linking up for another pop single. I got a very "Up In Smoke Tour" vibe from it.
Who would have instead of Akon sing the chorus? Don't say Nate Dogg, it's not happening. Unfortunately I think Akon is the best they could get.

Shadows

Under Pressure won't be on the album apparently. As for Kush, the song wasn't completely finished, the only reason he released it, is cause it was leaked and most people liked what they heard, so he left it as it is. It's the only song on the album that is weed themed. I Need A Doctor, will be on the album though.

Shadows, where is he crying, I don't see that, lmao.
lol. sometimes i say stuff sarcastic, but not in a detectable way. my bad.

but it seems like he's sad in the end when he's leaving.

and WOW, was Kush really unfinished?

I can't imagine what else he could do with it besides add another verse...but yah, it would have been tight if Nate Dogg would have had like a 30-45 sec verse singing some dope shit in the end. =/

DRE took too long.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^ya. another verse would have been nice. the beat doesn't sound unfinished though.

but if he released it unfinished, what does it mean for the rest of his album? is it done? is it going to be released this year? cause shit will be wack if he releases Kush then pushes Detox a few years. there,s just so much fans can take.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
It's rumored that it was unfinished. Only a few touches were changed after the leak; the leak we heard was has a lot more tempo to it than the one on the vid clip we hear now, for example.

About being the only song of this kind on the album.
Dr. Dre ft Snoop Dogg, Akon & Sly “Kush” - Aftermath Music

Some talk (back in Sept) about some of the leaked songs at that time, not making the cut
Dr. Dre Says "Under Pressure" & Other Leaked "Detox" Tracks Won't Make Album | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHopDX

Picture of my penis.
http://www.davids-penis-es-muy-loco.com

Shadows

It's funny seeing produced by (Not Dre).

Everytime he's on a song, or even in the video (like The Games "Dreams" produced by Kanye) people ALWAYS assume it's Dr. Dre.

I hope Jay-Z get's NO spot on the album. I respect the dude as a business. but not him.

"Im not a business man, i'm a business, man."

One of the very few lines I liked from Hov, after 4353454 albums.

Tell me why i just clicked your links not reading what you said first. I'm glad u didn't put no penis up. :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.