Dr. Dre promises to Detox this year

Aristotle said:
The only reason the talk of this album lost its limelight is cus the people deaded it, they played it out without hearin anything, funny how it happens.

so true,now people are waitin' too much from this album...it's gon' be really hard for dre to really feed the wait and hopes...better be masterpiece

yeah i could see him doing a bonus track at the end with a bunch of people but 12 tracks arent that great. i think he will prolly suprise people with more tracks or something :thumb:

Dre told Kurupt he should have made Kuruption a single disc

12-13 tracks would be weak as hell. everyone knows Dre has enough songs to put 20 classics on a CD. especially if he puts out older better shit. fuck these new dudes hes working with i just want old deathrow crew type shit. dre, snoop kurupt daz nate dogg etc. maybe knocturn'al

$5 Dre scraps this and gives the tracks to Bishop Lamont for his new lp coming out on Aftermath Records

Preach

Snowman said:
he should change the name. Detox just doesnt fit him right now
it's his last album, after that he's quitting. i think detox is supposed to be a double whammy. he's getting old and cooling down on the intoxication, and he's quitting rap as a solo artist. i think it fits well.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
lif its half as good as the chronic 2001 ill be a happy man (and yes, both chronics have been classics)

lets not forget...mdk7 was only 12 tracks and that was one of the best rap albums ever made

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.