Dr. Dre feat. Jay-Z - Under Pressure

Shadows

Sounds like he's going to be rapping about being under pressure to produce a classic, but then the whole song is going to be a classic about overcoming that pressure, if u ask me.

i heard this announced on BBC Radio 1 to a backdrop track of Vanilla Ice's ice ice baby, and, Queen's song Under Pressure, they both sound the same.

plz don't tell me dre's gonna revamp a vanilla ice beat...

FroDawgg

i heard this announced on BBC Radio 1 to a backdrop track of Vanilla Ice's ice ice baby, and, Queen's song Under Pressure, they both sound the same.

plz don't tell me dre's gonna revamp a vanilla ice beat...
they sound the same cuz Ice sampled Queen, so, if Dre was to base his song off of one, it would be the original Under Pressure (which, in my opinion, is one of the greatest songs ever recorded), not Ice Ice Baby (which is not). I doubt he is, though...it's probably just a similar title.

THEV1LL4N

jay-z and dre collabo doesnt appeal to me much :( but he kind of needs re-introducing by someone hot right now if he is to sell records anything near what 2001 did.

THEV1LL4N

i do hope it sounds nothing like this:

[youtube]oDwAG4EDpDA[/youtube]

i cant stannnnnnnnnnnnd those 2 pricks jedward!

THEV1LL4N

i know. i cant wait. but im not expecting any spectacular like on 2001. those days have gone, the west coast unity was right there on that album. this wont have the same ambience.

_carmi

me, myself & us
This track will be released 'within 2 weeks' and Detox is coming out this year (i hope)..
yeah ok... don't get your hopes up. detox ain't ever coming out. history has proven this.

dre doesn't want to deal with the comparisons that will inevitably be made to his previous records. i can't blame the guy for fearing the hype. but fuck it, delaying over and over again is simply disrespecting the fans.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.