Dr. Dre donates $1 million to Hurricane victims

Bottle B; How insightful of you!!

Unless you have something more interesting to say (obviously not) then I suggest you zip it.

I agree with Moscov.

HitEmUpOutDaParK; Most people EARNED their living. Most people that are rich or whatever obviously WORKED for it. Some has gone the illegal approach to being rich but mostly people worked their ass of for being who they are. Look if you wanna praise Dre that much then do so, it's just a shame some of you are riding hid dick so incredibly. If it was some unkown donating 1 million you wouldn't give a fuck. Stop trying to make the man look bigger cause of it.

How the fuck can you COMPLAIN about money thats being GIVEN to these people. Dre didnt HAVE to donate a fuckin penny, but instead he donated a fuckin MILLION dollars. "oh thats chump change" yea and i suppose all of YOU would fuckin donate ur entire pay check?? Me personally, im not made of money, but every time i buy sumthin in a store and they ask "care to donate a dollar to the red cross?" i do it. Its not much but it helps. anf for Dre to give it straight to the families is cool as hell. Theres a lot of celebrities who aint donating much at all, and u fuckin complain when sumone donates a million fuckin dollars. Im sure the families down there are very pleased with the money they got, and aint being ungreatful like a lot of you little fucks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.