Dr. Dre, are his recent run of beats scraps from Detox?

7 Syns said:
First of all, Dr. Dre must of had a re-surgence in his love for getting behind the boards because his suddendly gone from making a beat here and there to lacing and giving us pure crack production in the last couple of months. I don't know if these beats are scraps from Detox, but if they are my God wouldve it been impressive production wise. But seeing if they are scraps, he must be producing some next level shit because the beats he gave away were just woah!. Check it. All gradings are my opinion.

"Westside Story (The Game)" 5/5
"Higher (The Game)" 5/5
"How We Do (The Game)" 4.5/5
"Start From Scratch (The Game)" 5/5
"Don't Worry (The Game)" 5/5
"Take It To The Heat (Method Man)" 4/5
"Grown Man Business (Xzibit)" 4/5
"Candy Shop (50 Cent)" 4/5
"Rain Man (Eminem)" 4.5/5
"Encore (Eminem)" 5/5
"Evil Deeds (Eminem)" 4/5
"Mosh (Eminem)" 3.5/5
"Ass Like That (Eminem)" 4/5
"Rich Girl (Gwen Stefani & Eve)" 5/5.

His hottest 2 joints have been without a doubt IMO Rich Girl & Higher. Both are just raw as fuck. Club goers gonna swollow them up.

peace.

rich girl meh to me, but have to say How we do is a knocker indeed

That's only a preview of what we're going to see on Detox because the guy is on a role and he's about to bust big in terms of sales because even 10 years later, he's still making the girls bounce and still brings out the heat whatever he does.

Peace

Shadows

Æppy²¹³ said:
dre didn't produce candy shop it was scott storch,..I got a source but I'm tired can't look for it now..type candy shop and scott storch in google and you will see
On makin the video, 50 said, "A Scott Storch and Dr.Dre produced track"

ARon

Does anyone really, i mean really do beats by themselves anymore? Just seems like an excuse to discredit, well, his amazing work.

kaij

i would say rza has dropped better beatz, no one has dropped better beatz that dre himself and it easily disputable to mention him as best producer of all time for music itself, he has a rep, and in regards to beat makin' he once said and so did the ppl he made beatz for that what eva they come up with in the session time they got they release. simple

detox is gonna be killer with beatz, BUT IS IT GONNA HAVE GOOD LYRICS TO GO WITH IT thats the only thing that concerns me in regard to detox

Song Title - Producer

When the Guns Come Out - Dr Dre
Somebody's Gotta Die Tonight - Eminem
Gatman and Robbin - Eminem
Rider Music - Hi Tek
Get in my Car - Hi Tek
This is 50 - Sha Money XL
Disco Inferno - Dangerous LLC
In My Hood - Dangerous LLC
Position of Power - JR
So Amazing - JR
Candy Shop - Scott Storch
We Don't Need Them - Buckwild
Baltimore Love Thing - Q Beats
Piggy Bank - Needlez

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.