Dr Dre and "the hood"

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
"i moved out the hood for good, ya blame me?"

"niggaz say i aint in the hood, then how the fuck did i find the game?"

i guess thats the problem with letting other rappers write ya shit...you contradict yaself in a big way without even knowing it

ARon

Does it really matter if they contradict themselves. Is that like being a bad person or something? Or that rapper isn't real cus htey contradict themselves or what. Contradiction isn't something that is bad.

But for the sake of this thread.
Isn't their a difference between moving out of and visiting or being there.

Sarr said:

i guess thats the problem with letting other rappers write ya shit...you contradict yaself in a big way without even knowing it
Not really, depending on how you look at it. I aint debating on the credibility of these lyrics or anything but...

He's sayin he doesnt live in the hood anymore

Possibly sayin that he does still visit the hood or he has his ear to the street on whats going on.

Aristotle said:
Does it really matter if they contradict themselves. Is that like being a bad person or something? Or that rapper isn't real cus htey contradict themselves or what. Contradiction isn't something that is bad.
How is contradiction not a bad thing?

S. Fourteen

Life is full of contradiction because life is not a simple one sided story.

"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them." George Orwell

Does it give you more power to understand and accept both sides of the story? I think so.

Contradiction is a good thing. Contradiciton is a bad thing too. :D

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
ah yea you do have a good point...didnt see that "the live/visit thing"

still doubt dre went and found game himself rather than dre street team bringing him a demo or something

but yea..i dont know the man so who am i to judge

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.