DPG - Treat Her Like a Lady?

Why is this song so fucking dope? I'm finding it addictive. Hilarious, misogynistic, degrading, catchy.

Is there a video for it or anything? I know it managed to make its way onto Kurupt's Greatest Hits.

Mo-D

Its off 'Dillinger + Gotti' - 2nd group album.

Its a cool song - that whole album is excellent! The Kurupt solo on it called "Im a gangsta" is Kurupt at his best. I suggest getting this and adding it to your collection if you have not already.

Lookin forward to Dog Chitt in Feb 2007 - all produced by Daz + Soopa! (i.e. no Swizz, no Diddy, no Pall Wall, no JD, no David Banner) just pure DPG!

Easily my fav rap group ever.

Mo-D said:
Its off 'Dillinger + Gotti' - 2nd group album.

Its a cool song - that whole album is excellent! The Kurupt solo on it called "Im a gangsta" is Kurupt at his best. I suggest getting this and adding it to your collection if you have not already.

Lookin forward to Dog Chitt in Feb 2007 - all produced by Daz + Soopa! (i.e. no Swizz, no Diddy, no Pall Wall, no JD, no David Banner) just pure DPG!

Easily my fav rap group ever.
It's actually off of the Dillinger + Gotti #1 album. Dillinger n Gotti #2 is real dope too! but #1 prolly is a little better.

MOBnigga06 said:
It's actually off of the Dillinger + Gotti #1 album. Dillinger n Gotti #2 is real dope too! but #1 prolly is a little better.
He didn't mean Dillinger & Gotti 2, he meant Dillinger & Gotti (the first one), but he said "2nd group album," meaning Dogg Food is the first. So you're both correct

Back to the topic, I always like this song, and it was a nice departure from Daz's gangsta rap beats with incredible bass, plus the female singer doing the hook was a nice touch, kind of balancing out the song.

Preach

dillinger and gotti 2, never even heard it, i'll have to check it out.

as for the song, i got the first d&g, so i have now peeped it. and well yes, it is hilarious and catchy and i do like this song. so yeah, just wanted to add that lawl.

actually now that i'm listening to this album again i'm finding quite a few songs i used to listen to a lot a couple of years back. ah.

Preach said:
as for the song, i got the first d&g, so i have now peeped it. and well yes, it is hilarious and catchy and i do like this song. so yeah, just wanted to add that lawl.
It aint like you never sucked dick before!

Aight here you go imma treat you like a lady and give ya 5 dollas

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.