DPG set to release new group album

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Dogg Pound has reformed with Snoop Dogg and original members Daz Dillinger and Kurupt for a new album due on June 27 via Snoop’s Doggy Style records.

Titled Cali Iz Active, the set will also feature B-Real of Cypress Hill, David Banner, Soopafly and RBX.

"I'm letting everybody know that the West Coast is definitely making a strong comeback," Snoop said. "It's a beautiful thing for me to be able to work with them, and when we drop this album it's gonna shake the whole game up."

PELLA

lets hope its not another "welcome to tha chuuch: tha album". That album was bad...except for "real soon", that tracks crazy dope.
We'll see what happens. "Cali iz active" is a sick track...lets hope it reflects the album.

Snoop keeping the dogg pound tight, the album he made "welcome to the house vol. 1" with rbx, soopafly, and some. wuz dope, due to them platinum gangsta ass beats soopafly provides. Can't wait for this album.

I really have my doubts about this album
dont get me wrong i love tha dogg pound
but their new shit is nothing to their old skoo shit they were puttin out
kurupt has just became a sick ass tweaker
daz is a stupid pothead
and snoop thinkz hez a pimp he hasnt had ne Gd up shit in a long time
but letz hope they get daz on the beatz wit warren g
nate on the hookz
kurupt and snoop kickin dope lyricz .....

Giesinjo said:
shake up the game....good joke...remeber the 213 album or the last DPG album....pure trash :laugh:
The Hard Way wasnt that good, but when you say "Last DPG Album", if you are referring to Dillinger and Gotti - you are kidding me!
That was a really well made album.

I would like to heard your thoughts as to why it was "Pure Trash", what was wrong with it?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.