Download this and give your opinion

one mc on dj said:
What do you mean with trying to hard?
They are acting like they are saying something prolific, but they arent. All they are doing is repeating something that has been said for a long time, and acting like they are the only ones that think that way. Its just a recycled concept like most rap is nowadays.

haunted said:
They are acting like they are saying something prolific, but they arent. All they are doing is repeating something that has been said for a long time, and acting like they are the only ones that think that way. Its just a recycled concept like most rap is nowadays.
How do you figure they are acting like they are the only ones that think that way? How do you hear or see that?

one mc on dj said:
How do you figure they are acting like they are the only ones that think that way? How do you hear or see that?
Why else would they say that on a record? They are obviously trying to "educate" people.

haunted said:
Why else would they say that on a record? They are obviously trying to "educate" people.
Yeah but does that mean they are the only ones that think that way?
If you think they are recylcing shit than how can they think they are the only ones that think that way? I don't get it... :confused:

Sun_Tzu said:
it aint nothin special, and i dont feel what they rappin about and its kinda borin. I would not bump this in my car just in my headphones.

Aight so I am guessin you are more into some what active music active hip-hop am I right?

Then download this and tell me if that is active enough for you and what you think of it.

well not really, i dont know man i think its just in the mood i m in now. i probably like it later on but right now i got a person next door neighbor playin some music with some heavy bass.

Sun_Tzu said:
well not really, i dont know man i think its just in the mood i m in now. i probably like it later on but right now i got a person next door neighbor playin some music with some heavy bass.
Well yeah I don't know either I was feeling it a couple of days ago but now..it's not so cool anymore...Have you ever had that with other songs?

one mc on dj said:
Yeah but does that mean they are the only ones that think that way?
If you think they are recylcing shit than how can they think they are the only ones that think that way? I don't get it... :confused:

I said they were recycling shit.

They think they are the only ones that think that way.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.