download section and mayve [hide] [/hide] hack as well ?

jus wonderin instead of 2pacnbiggies thread wouldnt it be easier to have a download section, cos that one thread is gonnabe pages and pages long.
and also [hide] [/hide] hack so that ppl can reply to get a link instead of not sayin anythin jus downloading and showing no appreciation.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Download sort of seems that we support bootlegging. Ill ponder over it.

Whats the [hide][/hide] hack?

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
yes but after one download been put up , there would be pages and pages of posts to follow saying thanks and props . To go with this idea i think it should mean clicking on the rep button , it would mean alot less freeposting and alot more appreciation

Rukas said:
Download sort of seems that we support bootlegging. Ill ponder over it.

Whats the [hide][/hide] hack?
not really, jus call it the underground audio / mixtapes section :D unmoderated of course, then no ones liable :thumb:

ok maybe not the hide hack, but how bout clickin the rep button to see the link ?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^^ We're still liable.

I cant view all the threads on here, so I dont see the links to audio you understand? I never knew they were posted on here. If i make a forum for downloads its obvious whats getting put in there. Bootleggin is not allowed on this forum, if I see it i will delete any links to audio, understand?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.