DOWNLOAD - Crooked I - Takin Over The West Mixtape

:eek: :eek: :eek:

No matter how much stuff you post of his, I still won't like him, so give up man, because its getting fucking ridiculous!

Why make another topic? Why couldnt you post this in the other topic, instead of making another pathetic thread?

Robbo1984 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

No matter how much stuff you post of his, I still won't like him, so give up man, because its getting fucking ridiculous!

Why make another topic? Why couldnt you post this in the other topic, instead of making another pathetic thread?

Listen kiddie, If it bothers U that much, why come in the thread and post U'r negative opinions ? A seperate thread was put up because people may have missed the link and/or not known it was in the other thread. Which seems to have been the case, as the thread has been up for a whole 10 minutes and allready it's almost exceeded the download limit.

U must have a very exciting life, to think that posting a mixtape in a seperate thread is 'getting fucking ridicluous' , I mean U'r right, this shit is just so out of control :rolleyes:

now hop off my nuts and go on about U'r buisness

P.S holla at me for a re-up, when the link goes down. I got other Crooked I shit too, If there is a particular track U want, holla.

Ok i listened to some of the Mixtape, and i dont really feal him. He can flow he has tallent im just not likeing the vibe.

I think he needs better beats too.

Valiant Emcee said:
Listen kiddie, If it bothers U that much, why come in the thread and post U'r negative opinions ? A seperate thread was put up because people may have missed the link and/or not known it was in the other thread. Which seems to have been the case, as the thread has been up for a whole 10 minutes and allready it's almost exceeded the download limit.

U must have a very exciting life, to think that posting a mixtape in a seperate thread is 'getting fucking ridicluous' , I mean U'r right, this shit is just so out of control :rolleyes:

now hop off my nuts and go on about U'r buisness

P.S holla at me for a re-up, when the link goes down. I got other Crooked I shit too, If there is a particular track U want, holla.

Nah, its just that you and dickhead Pauly over there are trying to turn heads, and get people that don't like him, to like him, and songs have already been posted. And the people who disliked him, still dislike him after listening to those other songs. Anyway, thats that.

laterz

PaulyPac said:
do you own this board ? what about the million and one 50 cent threads ?
The 50 cent stuff is totally different than this(even though that shits annoying too)

But like i've already said, posting mix tapes etc etc ain't gonna turn them to liking him, as we've already seen in the other post. A large majority on this site, don't like him. Just let it go, instead of insulting everyone who dislikes the man's music, then it'll be all good.

laterz

dickhead ? wtf is wrong with you dude, no you are an idiot there are alot of people that like crooked i, if you dont like him you dont need to post bullshit that we dont want to read

PaulyPac said:
dickhead ? wtf is wrong with you dude, no you are an idiot there are alot of people that like crooked i, if you dont like him you dont need to post bullshit that we dont want to read

Its because you can't accept an opinion. And you've insulted alot of dudes for having there opinions about him! What you want to hear? All positive shit about the man? So we all gotta lie just to make you happy? I said the dude sucks, and I meant it! Others said the dudes suck! They meant it! At the end of the day, you personally don't want to hear it, because your riding Crooked's dick so hard, and you accuse people of dickriding in here, but dude! You take the piss out of the word, "dickriding". You accuse dudes of riding Pac's dick in here, but seriously man! Your the worst for it! So jump off Crooked's dick! And start treating peoples opinions with a little respect, shit would be boring if we all thought the same, and liked the same shit.

Laterz

who said he sucks other than you ?

stfu man you just a clown, how have i insulted people ? all ive said is how can the dude suck he has great flow and lyrics, and if that makes a shitty rapper, then people are liking rap for all the wrong reasons these days anyways.

yet you come on here chatting shit , because i post some songs now and then and a few threads im riding his dick ? i like alot of other rappers and like alot of rappers pac had beef with unlike 80% of the dudes on here, look dude i dont want to keep arguing with you because you are getting stupid now

Fuck me, quit bitchin Robbo !

U'r gonna get my thread closed. If U aint got nothing to say about the mixtape, then dont post !!! I'm not trying to change peoples opinions, like I said in the other thread, If Crook isnt U'r flava, that's fine. But a large portion of the board havent heard much of his older shit, so just let it go.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.