Don't you hate it...

FroDawgg

...when artists don't include songs on the album in your country (US for me), but on the international releases?

Nas is not including a track on his album here but on other releases (and itunes and amazon), which poses me the question: do i buy it in stores on the first day as planned or do i order it and wait a few extra days?

I don't wanna buy 2 copies, as i did with HHID so i can get the 2 extra tracks. and i don't fuck with mp3s so i'm not gonna download it.

what to do...

Preach

buy the full, wait a few extra days. seriously. you know you really want it, but you also know another few days don't mean the end of the world. be the strong cat, you'll feel better when you finally get the album.

FroDawgg

^^^ yeah. it's gonna be tough, but i think i can do it.

although i hate doing this, i'll probably DL it so i can listen to it while i wait for the cd.

FroDawgg

so i just preordered the UK version. it cost me $26 US, so this extra track better be good. i tried to find a leaked version to hear it, but no luck.

also, according to tracklists for both the US and international versions, "Be a N Too" is not on the album. hopefully it's a bonus track.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.