Dont Spit On Rappers Whips

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
August 22, 2006 -- The Bronx teen allegedly busted up by Busta Rhymes said the irascible rapper kicked him in the face and tossed his sneakers down the street before leaving him in a battered heap.

Roberto Lebron, 19, admits that he spat on Rhymes' luxury ride Aug. 12 as the rapper and his entourage rode up Sixth Avenue.

But he said the spitting was an accident. He said he was just spitting in the street at around 4 a.m. when Rhymes' car happened to come by.

"Homie, did you just spit on my car?" Busta asked the teen after he stepped out of his Maybach, according to Lebron.

"I said, 'Sorry, I didn't mean to,' " said Lebron, who was out with several friends. "I said, 'We're big fans of yours.' And that's the last thing I said.

"Then one of his people hit me in the face, and I fell to the ground. While I was on the ground, he was kicking me, and he kicked me in my face."

Lebron suffered a concussion along with abrasions and lacerations. Rhymes was arrested after a Randalls Island concert Saturday.

Before Rhymes was released Sunday, homicide detectives tried to quiz him about what he saw when his bodyguard, Israel Ramirez, 29, was gunned down Feb. 5 outside a Brooklyn studio.

"I got a lawyer," he told detectives, according to a source. "I've got nothing to say about that. I already told you that."

http://www.nydailynews.com/08-22-2006/news/gossip/story/445550p-375175c.html

ARon

Damn they're still trying to figure out that Israel Ramirez case, damn.

I doubt thats how that went down but whatever. Dude couldnt see his car coming down the street in the dark, I guess. I would of probably done the same thing if I was busta though.

Preach

Aristotle said:
Damn they're still trying to figure out that Israel Ramirez case, damn.

I doubt thats how that went down but whatever. Dude couldnt see his car coming down the street in the dark, I guess. I would of probably done the same thing if I was busta though.
you're so kewl.

macho is a motherfucker.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
If I had an album I put so much money into and it wasnt selling as well as I had hoped even with all the hype and videos Ive done for it and I was looking for more media attention to get me more sales and then someone spat on my car... Id do the exact same thing!

If some random guy spit on my car, id probaly knuckle up, especially if the kid started talking shit after, which probaly is the real deal of what happened... I'm a smoker, and for some reason i always spit when i smoke.. and ive yet to "accidentally" spit on a car thats driving by..I mean, how can you not see a Maybach? lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.