Don't know if this has been brought up before but..

AmerikazMost

I don't like how when you're in a thread, you can no longer click a link to take you back to the specific forum you wear in. The only link up there is for StreetHop.com. You can't click back to Our Block, for instance. You have to go back to StreetHop, then scroll aaalllllllllllllll the way down to Our Block, and then click again to get back in.

Just pointing out that inconvenience.

Maverick

AmerikazMost said:
I don't like how when you're in a thread, you can no longer click a link to take you back to the specific forum you wear in. The only link up there is for StreetHop.com. You can't click back to Our Block, for instance. You have to go back to StreetHop, then scroll aaalllllllllllllll the way down to Our Block, and then click again to get back in.

Just pointing out that inconvenience.
just simply click "go" next to our block in the drop down window at the bottom. this also allows you to navigate to any forum from where you are at by clicking the arrow. lol damn i cant believe your doing it the hard way.

pz.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Google optimization = more traffic = more members = more chance of site staying online = bigger community = one extra click = small price to pay.

Rukas said:
Google optimization = more traffic = more members = more chance of site staying online = bigger community = one extra click = small price to pay.
if u use this google add-on then the navigation is down? :rolleyes:
i kno its good for the site, im just wonderin how this add-on works

Maverick

-=ThuG4LifE=- said:
if u use this google add-on then the navigation is down? :rolleyes:
i kno its good for the site, im just wonderin how this add-on works
the site gets more exposure, pages come up more often with searches because of optimization. not that hard to understand. more members means a larger community and along with the site staying up.

pz.

what gives????

theres no hierarchy (yes, big word, if you dont know it, leave now) anymore with the forums > thread (example in middle)

i can never get back to our block without the back button.

I liked it better when i could go to a thread, look up top and see

"StreetHop.com > Lifestyles & Culture > Our Block >*threadname*"

and click our block.

i cannot do this anymore.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
what gives????

you can click OUR BLOCK at the bottom..to come back to the page.

but yea i agree i liked it better when it like b4. this new way sucks

_carmi

me, myself & us
what gives????

theres already been threads about that in letter to the prez. having it this way makes more traffic to the site, so more visitors, so more money to support the site. get it?

Maverick

what gives????

_carmi said:
theres already been threads about that in letter to the prez. having it this way makes more traffic to the site, so more visitors, so more money to support the site. get it?
:thumb:

pz.

Eric

what gives????

I have gotten used to it. However, I will NOT get used to no heirarchy in the Streethop Gallery. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.