domination

If you do a search, there was a post made about him a while back.....but if you're as lazy as I am.....

He has 7 mixtapes, and he had an album coming out but that was delayed when Bang Em Smurf was sent away, but I haven't heard from him since. No mixtape, no mixtape songs so who knows what's been going on with him

Hostile Apostle said:
If you do a search, there was a post made about him a while back.....but if you're as lazy as I am.....

He has 7 mixtapes, and he had an album coming out but that was delayed when Bang Em Smurf was sent away, but I haven't heard from him since. No mixtape, no mixtape songs so who knows what's been going on with him
11 mixtapes.

no news on the album yet cos we gotta hear from smurf.........he's the business minded member i guess ?

sniper said:
11 mixtapes.

no news on the album yet cos we gotta hear from smurf.........he's the business minded member i guess ?

11? I only got the 7 Groundworks that he put out.

I don't have to tell you that Bang Em was the brains behind the old 50 Cent (aka the pre-R&B 50 Cent).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.