Dollicia Bryan Named XXL's Eye Candy Of The Year

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
XXL's Eye Candy of the Year is always a big deal for rising models and video girls. If you win it, that means you are the hottest to do it, as far as hip-hop videos are concerned. For 2008, the honor goes to Dollicia Bryan.

In her early 20's, Bryan has capitalized on her gorgeous looks to make 2008 a year everyone knew her name. Not only did she appear in lead roles in music videos for Lil Wayne, Kanye West, and Ja Rule, but she's also been a mainstay in men's magazines, including covers for King and Show.

On top of the photo opps and music videos, she was the focus on blogs and gossip circles, thanks to a rumored romance with young rapper Bow Wow.

With the Eye Candy honors under her belt, what's next? Bryan says she's ready for the next challenge.

"I always challenge myself, so next year I'm focusing on films, commercials and branding," she said. "One thing that's constant is change ... nothing is concrete. See you in '09, baby."

To congratulate her on her success, hit her on MySpace at MySpace.com/Dollicia1 or check out her photo-spread at BlackJackSkanz.com or in the new issue of XXL.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.