Doggystyle Or The Chronic

Doggystyle Or Chronic

• Doggystyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Chronic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
better rapping and smoother beats: Doggystyle, who can knock on Gin and Juice, Whats My Name, La di da di, and Doggy Dogg World? Str8 westcoast, The Chronic is more influential but Doggystyle is much better in terms of lyricism, besdies Dre lyrics more then likely we're written by Snoop too, as well as DOC

GhettoStar said:
better rapping and smoother beats: Doggystyle, who can knock on Gin and Juice, Whats My Name, La di da di, and Doggy Dogg World? Str8 westcoast, The Chronic is more influential but Doggystyle is much better in terms of lyricism, besdies Dre lyrics more then likely we're written by Snoop too, as well as DOC
I will tell you who:

let me ride
Aint nuthin but a G-thang
dre day
the day when the niggaz took over

they are all waaaaaay better than those you have mentioned.

Tonio1986 said:
I will tell you who:

let me ride
Aint nuthin but a G-thang
dre day
the day when the niggaz took over

they are all waaaaaay better than those you have mentioned.
Umm, none of Let Me Ride, Nuthin' But A G Thang, Dre Day, The Day When The Niggaz Took Over are people......GhettoStar asked "who" not "what".

And if you yourself knock the songs he listed then you are a fool.

the chronic smashes the competition. especially if you smoke chronic like these maufuckas...

all i gotta say is "the roach" and "let me ride". end'a story.

Doggystyle for sure. Chronic was more influential but Doggystyle is the better album from top to bottom.

Pretty similiar to AEOM vs. 7 Day Theory.....AEOM is the more influential album, 7 Day Theory is the BETTER album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.