Doggystyle 2?!?!?!?!

Why does Snoop decide to follow up one of the greatest west coast albums of all time, having Swizz Beatz produce all of Doggystyle 2.

That really bugged me hearing that news. I wanna hear west coast djs/producers on Snoops shit, ESPECIALLLY if he's gonna call in Doggystyle 2

Shadows

He's doing it for hype and will have one classic track, one banger track that will get old fast. and the rest will be lame.
he probably just started out well, so he decided to name it that for hype.

I call it, "begging for sales title"

Bobby Sands

lmao.

fuck Snoop Dogg. the biggest sell out of them all. i have bought 100s of rap/hip hop albums over the years but i never bought any of his albums believe it or not. i hate the sight of the fake prick.

Casey

Staff member
Doggystyle is a fucking classic.

If he's gonna do Doggystyle 2, it needs to be with Dre, Daz, Kurupt and DJ Quik.

Bobby Sands

^^yea. obviously Doggystyle was a classic. i have all the songs but not the album. just never bought a copy. I have a copy of tha Doggfather but i didnt buy it.

from Doggystle to fucking California Girls. lol cannot stand the man.

THEV1LL4N

what CR said. he needs tha dogg pound on there and dre and quik. he should try using some battlecat and of course have soopafly, rbx and lady of rage on there.

_carmi

me, myself & us
never gonna happen. or if it does it will be a huge disappointment. Snoop definitely isn't what he used to be.

going from Doggystyle to making a track about Sookie from True Blood to California Girls. Sad.

Casey

Staff member
Man, California Gurls is a classic.

Way better than that "Empire State of Mind" garbage.

Cali for the fucking win.

^^ lol yeaa true..

but I understad how old and how snoops fallen off, but still...

Nas isn't gonna make an illmatic 2 and get kanye to produce every track...
its just not right...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.