Dogg Pound "New York"

Yea post that please, Does anybody got Dr. Dre, Tha Dogg Pound, Lady Of Rage- Puffin On Blunts In Full cause thats another Dogg Pound sound that ends short

Chronic

Have you tried downloading the song that comes after it? The last second might sound cut off cuz it got ripped.
Fairly sure that's it.

nah the full is off of the vinyl if i remember correctly

when i get back to my place when its done bein fumigatin ill up it :thumb:

WISH ME LUCK IN THE SLOTSSSSS

TOP DOGG said:
does the instrumental just play out on the extended version, or is there another verse.
"i'll fuck you, your momma, your auntie, and your lady
no if, ands, or maybes nigga you must be crazy
i walk with the motherfuckin three-eighty
"

FroDawgg

Bank Robber said:
:thumb: props man, i was so pissed when i baught the VEry Best of Death Row cd and it was STILL cut short
yeah. good GH compilations will perfect every song and everything. GH comps like that, on the other hand, that are just thrown together for a quick buck are just songs thrown on there. curtain call, for example, is the same way: you can hear the ends and beginnings of previous and next songs, and they even leave the "whatever" (from the previous skit) at the beginning of the way i am (the single version removes it).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.