Dogg Pound Gang launch DVD magazine

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Snoop and his Dogg Pound posse Daz Dillinger and Kurupt will launch a DVD magazine offering viewers behind-the-scenes scoop about the group, as well as coverage of artists and issues that relate to the urban community.

"We want to stay in complete contact with our fans,” Daz explains in a statement. “This is evident by the way we have our My Space online, the way we are on tour with our fans is a clear indication that we are serious about fan appreciation, without them we wouldn't be here. This DVD demonstrates our love to them and for them."

Kurrupt adds: "The question I get most often is, 'Who do you all think will be the next DPGC member or what songs are coming out next?' This DVD will be the answer to the fans questions and actually to those who are interested in issues that [aren’t] covered by BET news and the regular news channel. It's an array of things."

Tha Dogg Pound DVD will hit newsstands in August.

"Who is going to be the next member?" I thought they were doing a DPG Idol contest or something and Kelly Clarkson won and is going to be the newest member of the Dogg Pound!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.