Dogg Pound diss to BTNH?

Bobby Sands

Im probably reading too much into this but on the song Dogg Pound Gangstaz off Dogg Food Kurupt sayes the following:

Ain't no harmin me, ain't got no love for no hoes n harmony
Could be interpretated as a diss to Bone Thugs N Harmony.Ive often wondered this.Probably nothing though.

LOL. I thought about that in when i first heard it, but never bothered to ask. I imagine Kurupt knew they were with Eazy if it was towards them. Its also very early in BTNH's career.

Yes, it was a diss to Bone Thugs. After the situation between Dr. Dre and Eazy-E, Kurupt talked about "Ruthless fools" on What Would U Do. On Ruthless Radio, a bunch of Death Row artists (Daz, Kurupt, D.O.C., Michel'le) called in when Eazy was on and kept beefing (Daz was immature and stupid as usual), then at some point Layzie Bone started talking (since he was at the radio station along with a few other artists), saying how he was upset that they dissed the whole label with that line in What Would U Do. Kurupt's "hoes and harmony" line was probably fueled by that incident.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.