dogg pound / daz / kurupt - sittin on 23's (produced by swizz beatz) discussion threa

can u not move this pls ?, thanx in advance.

Daz & Kurupt have been busy promoting their "Dillinger & Young Gotti Pt. 2" album, aswell as the on-going D.P.G.C. Idol contest being held on d-p-g-c.com. As you all know, the D.P.G.C. Reunion album is in the works, and they have just premiered a track from the album entitled "Sittin' On 23z", produced by Swizz Beatz.

To check out the clean version of the song, click below:

Tha Dogg Pound - Sittin' On 23'z (Produced by Swizz Beatz)

Other guest appearances on the album include Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Nelly, Soopafly, Paul Wall, Puffy, David Banner, B-Real and production will be handled by Swizz Beatz, Puffy, Alchemist, Daz, Battle Cat, Soopafly, Jazzy Phae, Fredwreck amongst others.

Daz & Kurupt also recently appeared on B.E.T.'s Rap City show, here are a couple pictures:

D.P.G. On Rap City Pic 1
D.P.G. On Rap City Pic 2
D.P.G. On Rap City Pic 3
D.P.G. On Rap City Pic 4

Don't forget to hit up d-p-g-c.com, the official DPG website.

It's shaping up to be a big year for the Dogg Pound, and as always dubcnn is where you will get it first!

www.dubcnn.com

so what does everyone think about dpg's change of direction ? im feelin the song, what bout yall ?

not feelin it that much. Too many irrelevant rappers feature this whole thing and the west shouldnt fuck around with the filthy south (cause its trash)

PELLA said:
not feelin it that much. Too many irrelevant rappers feature this whole thing and the west shouldnt fuck around with the filthy south (cause its trash)

tru dat,they should stay in their orginal form,doin shit like in 96 or earlier,messing wit dirty south prolly will bring bunch of wack club bangers

dogg pound / daz / kurupt - sittin on 23's (produced by swizz beatz) discussion t

But the question is will they ever make the music they used to make in mid 90's? i dont think so.

Anyway, I'm not really feeling this song. wtf is Daz smoking on these days? i never liked his voice and this song shows just that.

I'm not like'n the guest appareance list either. Nelly, Paul Wall, and Puffy are on no mans land.

Oh they also doing this next DPG member contest thing. i went to the official DPG site and checked them contesters and i didnt like any of them. Lix was the best out of six contesters but he wasn't still good in my opinion.

ya seriously...i think they really let themselves go as artists. I can understand why. You have all these people telling them their dope and shit for years and they really havent sold that much. Get frustrating and depressing i can imagine

if you mother fuckers keep livin in the past, then no one is gunna benefit

GFUNK era is over start supportin ppl who r makin moves and stop dwellin on the past

DUB CEE said:
if you mother fuckers keep livin in the past, then no one is gunna benefit

GFUNK era is over start supportin ppl who r makin moves and stop dwellin on the past
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

what i'm tryin to get at is, even tho i love the older dogg pound shit, i dont let that get in the way of listenin 2 their new shit.

SUPPORT THE NEW WEST

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.